#DMWF – Digital Marketing World Forum – is getting ready to host two more exciting marketing conferences in 2016, located in London and New York.
Our third conference of the year – #DMWF London – will be taking place in London on the 20th & 2sth June at The Brewery.
The cutting-edge conference runs along six key tracks, all of which are of vital importance to digital marketers in 2016:
- Content marketing
- Customer experience
- Data marketing
- Social media marketing
- Digital commerce
- Digital marketing technologies
You can find details on each of these tracks in the Agenda, along with a comprehensive list of their influential speakers.
But just to give you a little glimpse of the high-calibre speaker that they attract at #DMWF London, please see below:
- Antonia McCahon, Global Head of Digital Acceleration, Pernod Richard
- Dave Rhee, Global Marketing Analysis Lead, Adidas Group
- Bian Salins, Head of Social – Digital, TSB Bank
- Georgina Goode, Group Head of Engagement & Social Media, Government Digital Service
- Kai Gait, Senior Global Digital Director, GSK
- Selena Gabat, Director Social Media, Sky Deutschland
- Paul Gill, Head of Digital Engagement, Oxfam
- Richard Shilton, Head of Social Media, Virgin Trains
- Alex Alying, Head of BBC Worldwide Digital Studios, BBC
- Bobby Gill, Data & Digital Analytics Director, The Economist
- Aaron Eccles, Head of Social Media, Endemol Shine UK
Now is the time to dedicate these days to tackling the challenges that the digital future presents by booking your ticket now – plus all Frenchweb readers get 20% off by using discount code FRENCHWEB20
For more information on how to attend, view the full list of speakers or exhibit, visit #DMWF London.
Derniers articles parClaire-Amance Prevost (voir tous)
- [Atelier en ligne] E-Commerce : L’importance d’acquérir la confiance des internautes pour augmenter les conversions - 27/09/2016
- L’agenda de la semaine - 23/09/2016
- Soirée en mode Up! - 20/09/2016
- 3 visiteurs sur 4 quittent votre site si leur expérience n’est pas optimisée. Envie de changer ça? - 20/09/2016
- L’agenda de la semaine - 16/09/2016