#DMWF – Digital Marketing World Forum – is getting ready to host two more exciting marketing conferences in 2016, located in London and New York.
Our third conference of the year – #DMWF New York – will be taking place in New York on the 18th & 19th October at Metropolitan West.
The cutting-edge conference runs along six key tracks, all of which are of vital importance to digital marketers in 2016:
- Content marketing
- Customer experience
- Data marketing
- Social media marketing
- Digital commerce
- Digital marketing technologies
You can find details on each of these tracks in the Agenda, along with a comprehensive list of their influential speakers.
But just to give you a little glimpse of the high-calibre speaker that they attract at #DMWF New York, please see below:
- Josh Karpf, Global Director – Social Marketing, Spotify
- Matt Montei, Senior Marketing Director – Confections & Seasonal, Wrigley
- Sean Gardner, Forbes #1 Social Media Power Influencer & Best-Selling Author
- Glen Gilmore, Forbes Top 20 Social Media Influencer & Digital Marketing Strategist
- Tania Seif, Head of Social Marketing, Coral
- Ben Blakesley, Global Social Media Team Lead, Reebok
- Tanya Donnelly, Global Social Media director, Schneider Electric
- Mark Ferdman, VP Global eCommerce & Digital Marketing, The Estee Lauder Companies Inc.
Now is the time to dedicate these days to tackling the challenges that the digital future presents by booking your ticket now – plus all Frenchweb readers get 20% off by using discount code FRENCHWEB20
For more information on how to attend, view the full list of speakers or exhibit, visit #DMWF New York.
Derniers articles parClaire-Amance Prevost (voir tous)
- [Atelier en ligne] E-Commerce : L’importance d’acquérir la confiance des internautes pour augmenter les conversions - 27/09/2016
- L’agenda de la semaine - 23/09/2016
- Soirée en mode Up! - 20/09/2016
- 3 visiteurs sur 4 quittent votre site si leur expérience n’est pas optimisée. Envie de changer ça? - 20/09/2016
- L’agenda de la semaine - 16/09/2016