The Programmatic Pioneers Summit is taking place on the 24th – 25th of May, 2016 at Hilton Canary Wharf in London and will be THE meeting place for Europe’s most senior level event dedicated to all aspects of the rapidly developing programmatic marketing ecosystem. Featuring 150+ attendees and over 40 Heads of Digital from Europe's largest advertisers, retailers and CPG companies, the event is a one stop shop for brands looking to discover how to advance their programmatic mobile strategy and capitalise on the fastest growing marketing channel.
Whether you are looking at how to get started, consider yourself an expert, or fall in between the two, get ready for 2 action-packed days dedicated to helping you take your programmatic marketing strategy to the next level.
Through a series of original interactive formats, discussions, debates and structured networking, 200+ attendees will return home with real, actionable takeaways that can be immediately implemented.
FrenchWeb is a proud partner of Programmatic Pioneers Summit and we are pleased to offer you a 15% discount off the price to attend. Use the code ‘FRENCHE15’ when you register online here – http://bit.ly/1MUqtdO
- Infos pratiques
Derniers articles parClaire-Amance Prevost (voir tous)
- L’agenda de la semaine - 30/09/2016
- [Atelier en ligne] E-Commerce : L’importance d’acquérir la confiance des internautes pour augmenter les conversions - 27/09/2016
- L’agenda de la semaine - 23/09/2016
- Soirée en mode Up! - 20/09/2016
- 3 visiteurs sur 4 quittent votre site si leur expérience n’est pas optimisée. Envie de changer ça? - 20/09/2016